The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

***
WHY STUDY?
The more I study
The more I know
The more I know
The more I forget
The more I forget
The less I know
So why study?
***
so as to scare those out there who had motioned words like 'nanti ko dah grad aku book kau jadik doktor aku eh..' haha.. i guess the reason HE made me forget is so that i'll study more. and there's one more thing. after so long, i am finally able to come up with a goal in my studies. all this while, i only picked up my books because i had to, and what else would i be doing if i don't? but now i can finally see my eden at the end of the tunnel all i have to do is run for it!

0 comments:

" About her ~




A lady in her 20s, living in the remote of Sarawak - trying to fulfill her dreams. One step at a time, discovering and learning new and old (forgotten) things as she goes along.. Loves to eat, watch heartmoving movies, and photography!!. Her secret ambition is to be a race car driver.