The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran


Aya : Today I had dream

Asou : A dream?

Aya : Before, in my dreams, I was able to walk, run and move about freely. Just like the first time I met Asou-kun. But you know, today’s dream wasn’t the same. I was…sitting in a wheelchair. In the dream I was..my body..was handicapped. As for my body, even if I intend to admit that, deep in my heart, I don’t want to admit it. This is just me being tough, right?

Asou : Is it okay if I say what I’m feeling right now? I don’t know what’s going to happen in the
future. But right now what I’m feeling is not 100% lie. I can say that with confidence. For me, as long as its you saying it it doesn’t matter how slow you’re saying it, I’ll still listen. If u can’t talk over the phone then I’ll come over to see you, just like this. I’m not a dolphin. You, you’re also not a dolphine. If u want to walk, no matter how slow it’ll be, I’ll walk with you. Right now, I may not be reliable. But one day, I’ll be able to help. Things can’t be the same as they were before but there’s this feeling that’s linking us together. I don’t think we're living in a different world. I with regards to you, I like you. Maybe.

*dolphin communicates via sound waves

0 comments:

" About her ~




A lady in her 20s, living in the remote of Sarawak - trying to fulfill her dreams. One step at a time, discovering and learning new and old (forgotten) things as she goes along.. Loves to eat, watch heartmoving movies, and photography!!. Her secret ambition is to be a race car driver.