The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

heee..how long has it been..? 10 days? 2 weeks? its been long i know.. but the past 10 days had been so full i do not know how to sum everything up into fine sentences. had my week long break last week, dell and dija and the rest finishing the exam and passing them in all shades of colours flying in the air..which means they’ll be moving to batu pahat for the last leg of their 5 years medical school. they’re now just 1 step behind to finishing med school. that fast. isn’t that a wow. and i think it’s going to be sad not to have them around anymore, sleeping on my bed, parasiting my house for days, clearing the stocks of food in the fridge and all..hahaha... (i know i’ll be dead if they read this..=P) *sigh* i’m seriously gonna miss them.

then me going back to taiping for 4 days for the CNY holidays and i still doesn’t understand why all holidays has to end, huhu.. and we had abang who rarely gets the chance to cuti at home as well so it was definitely a perfect balik kampung break. rase mcm tak mau balik seremban langsung dah. and yesterday i had my minor postings exam. questions from all 4 postings (ophthalmology, dermatology, ENT, emergency medicine) cramped into 2 deadly mcq and ospe papers. and right now i’m sitting by the clock, counting the hours to go before i’m officially a final year med student.

and one last thing, i’m now a mcFly addict, hehe..

it was dija who got me to listen to their current hit, ‘it’s all about you’. then cherrap got me tuning to the songs ‘just my luck’ and ‘sorry is not enough’, which eventually led me to searching and downloading all their current and earlier albums. and before i know it, i found myself listening and humming their songs non-stop at home, in campus,, and even while setting branulas on my patients. luckily my patients tak freak out n kata ‘gila ke doctor ni’ or something like that..hehe..

and hah.. the other day we had a cardiac emergency practicals. we had to practice reacting promptly and correctly to given cardiac emergency cases on Mr. Sim the simulator man (who can breath, have pulse and and can go into cardiac arrest) well, at the and of the practice session, my Mr Sim died, which was sad. it had me promised to myself that I will just have to do better next time if i9 don’t want to see real patients becoming lifeless because of my own hands in the future. hmm..


*******************
some of the things dell left me before moving out;





















bantal dgn kad fotostat kat library pun ada, hahaha..


their now empty house, *sigh*

0 comments:

" About her ~




A lady in her 20s, living in the remote of Sarawak - trying to fulfill her dreams. One step at a time, discovering and learning new and old (forgotten) things as she goes along.. Loves to eat, watch heartmoving movies, and photography!!. Her secret ambition is to be a race car driver.