The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

I’m hungry. And bored. So I decided to take the tag challege. Ha! From Kak Hliza.

8 random things about myself

1. I can’t stand cream mushroom soup and all cream-based soups. I actually love cream soup or should I put it, I used to love them, until one hictorical day when I vomited 2 hours after I ate a bowl full of mushroom soup few years back. Nowadays I can at most have a sip or two, but anything more than that will physiologically be thrown back out of my tummy.

2. I have the tendency to miss number 3 when counting verbally. Say I’m required to list 5 items, I’ll usually go; number 1 is yada..yada.. number 2..yada..yada.. number 4..yada..yada.. only to notice when I reached number 6?

3. I can’t sleep well without my blankets on. I’ll feel bare. Haha. I need to make my room tad a bit colder so I can snugly wrap myself in the blanket before falling asleep.

4. I really hate people who litter! Esp the ones who throw stuffs out of their car windows, apartment windows. *special note to the person who lives one floor above mine, screwww you..!!!*

5. I used to name my two lovely
gerbera. Amirah and Nazirah. Sob..sob..do R.I.P..

6. I have an addiction for sunquick blackcurrant cordial. I take it at a dose of 750ml prn (as needed) –minimum once daily. Failure to comply (which usually happens when I travel elsewhere or balik kampung) will lead to withdrawal symptoms (dry lips, sunken eyeballs =P)

7. My all time ambition was ( and still are) to be an interior designer. Hah! But circumstances lead me to medical field, and I’m grateful nonetheless! But if I have more time in the future.. hmmm.. perhaps I will..

8. I love the sky. Night time, day time, sunny, even rainy days.. I just love them. During younger days I used to climb and sat on the window pane just to enjoy the breeze, or play with the raindrops that fall from the roof. Even now, I have my desk facing the window so I can look up to the sky whenever I study.




The rule of this tagging game is I have to tag 8 other people but since I don't have that much friends in here anyway, haha I'll just tag Dr.NO in return for tagging me earlier. =)

lalala...back to my books.

2 comments:

hi..
i totally agree with u for item no.4..

assalamualaikum flush..

buang sampah merata2 mcmdah jadi identiti org kita..tah nape agaknye..

neway, thnx sebab singgah dan mengomen!