The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

since I already put up a post earlier, might as well put up another one. if I wait till later, God knows when that later might be.

So okay. I've been tagged. by Dr.No. I've never been, ermm..directly tagged before, so bear with me through this.



What's my favourite flower?



I like flowers. I seriously like them. but to be honest, I like them more when they're alive and healthy. ie; the ones still attached to the roots. I hate to see the beautiful flower stems dries up and become hardened and brown on my desk. By time, the petals would just fall off and I had to throw them away. I think its a major waste. However, I love to receive flowers just for the sake of symbolicity (is there even such word?) alaa, like when someone remembers u and cherish u and they give u flowers on ur special day, etc..etc.. I wouldn't mind that. it makes me feel valued/loved. and to give someone a pot instead of a bouquet of flowers seem rather ridiculous la pulak kan, and not practical at the same time.. so.. hehh.. its just that again, I'm stressing here, I like live flowers more. period.

1. the sunflower



I like it for its vibrant colour. for its cheerfulness. a friend gave this to me once, I tried to preserve it as long as I can, and when it dries up, took up it seeds and tried to plant it, but was not successful. hehh. I love sunflowers. they make me happy.


2. the tulips


I like tulips for no reason at all. i just like it. its simple and its colourful!! as a kid tulip was the only flower I know how to draw. haha.. so much for a drawing talent! =) this pic was actually taken by a friend who went to the tulip garden in amsterdam, and owh! he made me green with envy when he showed the pics of them tulips!


3. the gerbera

see, i'm saving the best for last. of all three, i like this the best. hands down. the gerbera. especially the red ones. it drives me crazee. i actually tried planting the gerbera twice. the first one died after 3 months. the latter survived 3 months longer than the first. i guess i have no green hands. but i'm planning to plant my third gerbera. but not in any time soon la i guess.



red gerbera
so thats all. my fave flowers. if i could list more, sakura and red roses would be somewhere down the list as well. hah. bilalah ader org nak bagiku bunga nih? hehhee..

4 comments:

I love tulips too..wow yor friend has been to Amsterdam..another green-eyed monster here!

haha..the friend ni rajin jalan2..i wish he could bring me along! masuk dalam beg pun takpa!hehehe..

i pun penah a few times tanam gerbera, suma idup dlm 2-3 bln. My mum mmg dah warning that the flower x blh thn in our climate. in cameron highlands bole la.

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
garcinia cambogia extract side effects[/url] is the rout paunchy fervid force out present in superstore these days a days. Let slip upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select