The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Sit at my desk. Stare at the words-filled page. Read few sentences. Read whole paragraph. Nothing make sense. Repeat reading.

*stress heightened*

Takpe2. Cube lagi. Open new page. Take few deep breaths and with bismillahirahmanirrahim I start again. No avail.

Serangga kecik ala2 lalat buah terbang2 atas buku. Splaat! Serangga kecik penyet atas buku. *wicked grin...*

Buang serangga kecik. Stare at book again. Hmpf. Close book. Start browsing net.


-20 minutes-

Isyk, takleh jadik nih. Open book again. Try mind exercise. *I can do this! I can do this! Few more pages to go! Sikiiitt…je lagi! Ya Allah let me do this!* Stare at the words harder. Scrutinize every sentences. Word-by word. Until end of paragraph. Okeh. Now, reflect. What did I read just now?

*world halt in a standstill*

-sigh- Adoilaa.. I read, but unable to absorb. Slouch on chair. Duduk diam2. Just when I need to read quickly, cover more, this has to happen. I need to retreat.

Walk out to the hall, my pillow with me, lie in front of tv, and zzzz.. 30 minutes. Wake up. *gosok2 mata* Fresh, yess? Start again, yess? 5 minutes- basuh muka and a glass of water and I’m back on my desk.

Whole process starts again. This time manage to make sense of few sentences. Tp too little to make any difference. Hmmm…...

Flip through my book. Macamana nih? Urut2 kepala. Sambil tenyeh sikit2. [How’re u doing today dear brain.? Kurang sihat kah? Anything I can do to make u ok?]


*silent*

waaa…what am I expecting.? waaaaaa.......….




p/s: still at the same state at the time this is written.
(15.55, 22nd Apr 2007. Microsoft word)

p/s (p/s) : Happy Earth Day

1 comments:

Akak dulu kes macam nilah jugak. So, selalunye akak study sambil mengunyah..tapi akhirnya makanan abis, buku tak abis. Satu cara lagi akak suka tulis isi yg dibaca dlm satu paper atau notebook lain..tapi lama2 jadi menyalin aje, isinye hapah tak paham. Padanlah akak tak dapek jadi doktor..