The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Talk about ice cream.

Lately I’ve been having morbid cravings for ice creams.
Like when I’m watching tv I can feel chocolate ice creams with strawberry syrup toppings melting in my mouth.
When I sleep I dreamt of ice cream..
When I wake up in the morning (instead of baca doa bgn tido) the first thought that came to me was; I wish for a scoop of ice cream in my mouth r.i.g.h.t n.o.w.

Screw breakfast.

It’s morbid, I know.

If I’m destined to have kids one day (insyaAllah I would), I would definitely make sure they’re strapped nicely at the backseat when I’m driving. I don’t mind having them waving or smiling at people in the neighbouring cars (I myself did that when I was smaller, makes me think I’m popular =P)..,, but I do mind if they did it with their heads and arms stucking out of the open window! Noooo.....



1 comments:

ice creamz.. yummie.