The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Happy 58th Birthday Walid.
Let there be all smiles in our lives till forever.


*************************
This is what my horoscope reads today.


" Are you obsessed with time? Always checking your watch, setting alarms,or scheduling your day down to fifteen-minute increments? If you are feeling rushed in your life right now, it's probably because you give the clock so much power! Do yourself a favor today and don't wear a watch. You will be surprised at how easy it is to navigate your day without so much attention to every minute that passes, and you will enjoy a sense of freedom that lets you do what you want when you want."
today i woke up 9 minutes before the class starts. so much for letting time pass without me noticing..
btw, have i ever mention that i'm a 'watch' person? i have a habit of looking at my watch every 15 to 30 minutes. my typical miserable day is the day i forget to put on my watch. my watch is my life.
but that sounds a bit of an understatement from my part; sebab i'm not a very punctual person.
i have a teribble time management skills; despite my looking-at-the-watch-habit. if i say; it's in the genes - that is sooo not true sbb umi dgn walid are very particular when it comes to time management. but i have always been like this ever since i could remember, sekolah rendah, sekolah menengah especiallynye.. not to mention i was the prefect at school! huhu..buruk perangai.
anyway, i'm sure going to work out something so that i won't be like this forever! hahh!

1 comments:

Selamat Hari Ulangtahun for your dad! He rindulah kat abah kita pulak..