The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

sunday evening.
my brain cells were already tired.
the letters in my EnT book seemed blurry..
so i sat in front of my notebook,
and set into thinking.
clocks ticking,
and its only a few months left before i'm in my final year.
and 12 months after that i'll graduate with this title that i'm not sure i'm worthy of or not.
a month away from my daily routines has taught me lot.
new experiences..,yes.
but whats more important was i started to re-think of my future.
how serious have i been studying this field in the past 4 years.
i did well in blaming fate.
but the littlest gratitude i felt in my heart.
in 14 months i'll be responsible of another's life.
ANOTHER'S LIFE.
to think that i'm not at all ready to face the responsibilities.
it's scary..


0 comments: