The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran


as a person, i'm a very forgetful one.
i tend to leave my things around the house and the next second forget where i left it.
i never brought any books bigger than the size of my pocket to the wards because what'll happen next is the book missing.
the number of times i lost my handphones is a well known laughing stock among my family and friends.
my walid told me if i were to be a surgeon i will have my patients coming back complaining of abdominal pain whom later be found to have scalpels or retractors in their abdomen, left during the earlier surgery.
if i'm holding a pen and answering a phone call at the same time, the very thing i'll have in mind once i hung up is 'where on earth did the pen go?'

it's that bad.

nonetheless..i'm very good at remembering peoples' faces (patient's faces mostly), routes, places i've been to..
i can easily go back or describe the routes even to places i've only been once.
if a saw a clinical sign staring and glowing in front of me in can easily remember them for life.

i guess i have a very good photographic memory, that is.

and to have this photographic memory act in my favour thus turn me into someone less forgetful..,,hmm..any ideas?

0 comments: