The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

i was being a bit inconfident yesterday..and yep..thats the insecurity that i've always had in me.. but hey..i have all the power to change rite? so world..in the next 14 months, behold the ever confident and ready to rock me! and this is a promise to myself.

anyway...was looking over the pics of these..

waaaaa..and i'm salivating for a ride.

back in miri, there was this small funfair held in town at night and they had ferris wheel as one of the attractions. me and wani had longed for a ferris wheel ride ever since god knows when. my last ride had been, well.. 15-16 years ago..? huhuu..

but we were so out of luck coz by the time we bought the entrance ticket the ride had already been closed. no one was riding it. maybe poeple are not so intrested in the wheels anymore these days..so we end up riding the-i-don't-remember-what-it's called spinning ride. (mind the background pic)



it spins, bounces, shakes, and it had no belts.

i almost get thrown out of my seat a few times.

but it was fun anyway.



0 comments: