The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

(Translated from the Holy Quran)
Have We not expanded thee thy breast? And removed from thee thy burden? The which did gall thy back; And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)? So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labour hard, And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention.
-Al-Inshirah ,verse 1-8
(Moses) said: My Lord! relieve my mind; And ease my task for me; And loose a knot from my tongue; That they may understand my saying.
-Ta ha, Verse 25-28

the big ma'am

the killer smile

the so-called hotties

the nachos

and to the rest yg gambar2nya tak dapat disiarkan (huda, hanisyam, combi, annas, fahmy, aisyah, nisya, man toba, faya n the gang, kak fir and the gang, dayu satu rumah, semua-semualah kiranya..!! ) break a leg! break all bones! may u guys survive the battle intact!

0 comments: