The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

yeay!

i've finally successfully made a banner for my blog.
it should be nothing for people who are pros,
but for a zero-knowledge person like me,
making the banner feels like crawling in the dark blindfolded..
(i don't even have photoshop to beginwith, haha)
but now that its done, i feel so high..!!

lalalala..

wait till i get my reports all done..i'm gonna try the template pulak.

report! cepatlah siap..!!!


P/S : its already the 7th day. cepatnyeee..masa berlalu..

2 comments:

Syabas! I had tried before but failed.. maybe the blog template I used don't allow banners. But so far still happy with how my blog looks like.. and no time to play with the settings.

yeah.. \(^-^)/

lawa pemandangan.. fizz pun belum buat banner lagik..