The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

guess what's so special about this Big Mac?








it's free!!! yeAy!

all i need was a coupon (which i have aplenty, thanks to my sis and her friends..) and complete a chant within 4 secs at the nearest McD.

"2- all beef patties~ special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions,~ on a sesame seed bun!"

i rehearsed the chant at home for several days.. (actually rehearsal only took around 30minutes..but i need to gather some guts before actually going to the nearest McD..hey, not everyday u chant infront of strangers ok..) went to the restaurant, shoved off my coupon at the counter, displayed a big smile, took deep breath and chant away..

by the time i knew it, i've secured myself a free big mAc.

yeAy!

learn more about the chant contest here

btw, the pic above was taken from google. i was practically halfway chomping on my Big Mac before noticing that i've forgotten to snap some pics, hehh..



on my way home, i saw this.




someone must have been badly preoccupied.
i tried giving front light signals and doing hand gestures, but i guess the uncle driver must have not notice it.
when i realized my attemps were all futile.. i took my camera and snapped a pic instead. ha!