The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Two much happy news in a day! Mmg too much!
Pg tadi.. I saw an email from a dear friend telling me that she has finally found someone.. (years back, the three of us used to hang out together and share our sad love life stories. A year after that - wani, got married and that left the two of us - me and ilah, dejected. So both of us made a promise; that we must keep each other updated the instant either of us has any development in our love life) So this morning when I saw the first few lines of her mail that reads - girl, we made a promise. So here’s me keeping up my promises to you.. my heart started to beat wildly..oh no.. please let it be other promises.. not that one.. not that particular one.. but no..it had to be that particular promise.. I was so depressed that I actually went back to sleep for another hour even though I wasn't sleepy. *jahat kan aku nieh?, huhuu..*

And later this evening, Ann came to my room with that anxious look on her face. ‘Dear, its time for me to come clean. Its time for u to know all the stories that I kept from you all this while..’ and I sooo knew what kind of story awaits me.. uh oh..that she had finally decided to accept that guy in her life (someone she has been dating for a while now) and are going to have dinner/lunch at his house today with the mother.. and my heart goes 'nooooooooo......' again ( but only in the silently, hehh..)


Fine. I admit. I’m jealous. Hahaa..Oh ann.. now u knew, hehe..

Ok2..I should be happy for them..

And I am. Honestly, I am..

But when 2 very close friends whom I thought would be in the same ship as me for quite sometime suddenly unboard the ship, one would feel left behind betul tak? I now have 2 less friends to share my sad single stories. Haaaishh!

I'm off to fold my laundry and recollect my sad love life now, alone.




p/s: dear ann.. you know I love you, hehe.. you go girl!

2 comments:

don't be..
u'll meet ur mr right, soon...hopefully...

hehe..hopefully jugak.. =)