The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

today is a happy day.

i am happy today.

if u ask me why..? the answer is- i don't know. i just feel like smiling all day for no reason.

i finally found a perfect case for my portfolio today. the patient and the mother were great. they're bunch of nice people. nice people makes me happy. even finding a case after a week of hunting cases mcm org gile was kinda happy as well.

the bedside teaching with Datuk Shong was great as well. i seriously miss my lecturers in Seremban - meeting one today makes my heart leap. And after i presented my case today he smiled and said - "good. good case." lalala...happy lagi..

and kat gerai makan tadik jumpak this very nice guy yg sudi layan kitorg (me n ainon) yang dok tanya soalan2 bengong..that was sweet jugak..

and the conversation with bana tadi.. hehe.. that was fun!

haha..and the unexpected call drp encik zaidi tadi.. out of the blue.. hehee...igt jugak dier kat aku..u made my day ok.. =))

and owh..maybe jugak because i wore red today - my attempt to cheer myself up, sbb dah berapa hari asyik dok depress jer.. (nampaknye berjaya!) - red is definitely my happy colour.. hehe.. superstitious.. superstitious..

anyway.. even without all the reasons stated above, i still feel rather elevated today..

maybe there's a magic happy powder in the air today.. weee....

only Allah knows why i'm so happy today *wink*



1 comments:

*Wink*
I'm normally happy if I feel beautiful that day..he he..susah org berjiwa muda ni.