The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

21 non-blogging days
Lama tu.
Agak malas nak menaip
Menunggu inspirasi yg tak dtg2,haha..
Plus, my lappy pun tak berapa sihat semenjak dua menjak nih..

Anyway, hope its not too late still to wish Happy (belated) 50th National Day to Malaysia and happy being merdeka to all Malaysian. I'm sure most of us are proud to be born in this country whether we express it or not. Others showed it by displaying flags, singing patriotic songs. I guess I played my part by being a good Malaysian. (I studied hard, I don't litter, I TRY my best to be a good driver (note the word try there, =P).

I'll express my gratitude by counting my blessings. At the age of 24, I am able to lead a peaceful life, eat good food everyday, live a practical life; (shop wherever i want, water running thru my taps thou not all the time, electricity so i can surf the net easily haha.. and the list goes on..) So thank you. To all who helped build Malaysia; be it in the past, present, or future --> to what it has become now. A big THANK YOU.

1 comments:

selamat menyambut hari merdeka... ab] bit late actually...but shouldn't we always be in merdeka spirit, not only on THE day.

p/s- how's studies?