The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Ironic.
I saw them kids cycling together while holding hands - three bikes altogether across a road
I thought - yeah, lets snap a pic and put this in my blog under the title "dangerous driving"
Then suddenly the middle bike skidded - sending the cyclist flat on his tummy.
So I get this instead -->







I was back at home for the past 6 days.
Hadn't been home for quite some time, it felt good to be home after a hiatus of absence.
It felt warm.
Umi-walid-atiqah-the house... Everything.
And for the first time ever, I actually thought - why not come back?
Okay, this had never happened before.. I've always planned to come back some day. 'Back' as in Ipoh, maybe Penang.... just not Taiping (don't ask me why)
It just never crossed my mind.

But suddenly I came to think - why not? What's holding me back? My parents aren't getting younger, and I think Ive been away from home far-too-long.
I may even have forgotten how my neighbours looks like.
And Taiping is such a nice town what...
It may not be so hip and happening but..its cozy enough.


So yeah, why not?


So I told umi - just be patient with me - another 2 more years - 2 years.. then I'll definitely come home (and live under umi's armpit, lalala~)

2 comments:

Taiping memang best..for retiring..he he he I have a friend who's looking for a land to buy to retire in Taiping..okay apa..dah ada Starbucks dan Sushi King..he he he

Taiping central tu not bad kan..? Ade cinema jugak.. But the thing that I liked most abt Taiping is the Lake Garden..serene as always..