The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

I wonder
why the thing that you needed most usually failed you at a very-very-VERY crucial time?

Like when it finally rained on a dry season you realized that your umbrella was actually left in the other bag - the day you decided to switch handbag after wearing the same one for a year? (this actually happened before..)

Very frustrating isn't it?

Something like that happened to me today, except that my frustration involves Allan Wu and it was 50 degrees higher - level of frustration. Yep. THE Allan Wu.






He was in Kuching today - promoting The Amazing Race Asia 2010 audition. It was like a dream. He has always been one of my knights in shining armor..Well,I had plenty of these knights, and.. he was one of them. I stood there..watching him dreamily from afar.. until they announced a picture taking session -

OMG..really..?

I gathered all my courage, straighthen my t-shirt and tudung, walk towards the stage, had to fight with my palpitations and all.. then it was finally my turn.

I smiled at him. He smiled back. My heart was pounding - I stood next to him, he said

hi there, how are you?

I said great - (now that you're here~) I strike a pose when the guy I asked to snap our pic said - adik, camera tak boleh on lah.

I went- hah? So I fought with that week old cameraphone (on the stage) for almost 5 minutes in front of him and a whole bunch of crews before I gave up. It just wont budge! ##*&^$#*&& cameraphone $%#**!!!

He just stood there, smiling all the time saying its ok, take ur time..

So there it goes. My 5 minutes tale with Allan Wu. Maybe we were just not meant to be. I will always remember the 5 minutes we spent together in my lifetime..

2 comments:

hahaha..tu bukan frustrating man.. tu memalukan!!

iye..aku tahu...