The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

Currently blogging in Seremban.

Been here since the past 1 week for my final exam. My exam was on Monday, but the whole exam thingy lasted until Thursday – so that left me with plenty of time after the exam to basicly – do whatever I want. Which is.. not that hard to guess, hehe.. shopping. So with ann we hopped from a mall to another (there’s 3 major ones in seremban) – so we went to every single one of them.. i didn't bought much - there was no sale, so everything was kind of expensive. we basicly ust walked..and walked..and walked.. mostly enjoying the sight, and wishing if only i had more money...$$$.. =P after that we went to the cinema, get a dose of ‘Dunia Baru’.


The next day, I went to putrajaya to get my spm certificate. I lost mine (well, I don’t know when I lost it, I’m assuming it was during the time I moved from sbn to bp last august, only to realize it was missing when we’re about to have our Spa interview..) When I realized it was gone, mmg kalut abis. But somehow I managed to apply for a replacement – which took 7 weeks to complete (serves me right) - because I posted the application via the snailmail pos Malaysia instead of the national courier service poslaju– which would only take 3-4 weeks. I even went to the interview cert-less. Imagine me trying to explain to the interviewer how I lost my cert.. hopefully I didn’t made that much of a bad impression to them.


Anyway while in putrajaya, the person in charge asked me – awak dtg dari mana? (where do you came from?) and I terkasima-ed before answering – I mean, how do I put it – that I actually originated from taiping, now I’m studying in bp but currently staying in seremban? Inadvertently I said I’m from seremban – just to put it simply. Luckily he didn’t asked me to write down my address or anything for it would have been confusing (because in the application form I wrote my bp address and if he asked me to, I’d definitely write my taiping address since I’ll be moving away from bp in a weeks’ time) haha..


Anyways..last nite we went to PD for a dinner – ann had promised to treat. There was this great place in PD that we went a few months back which serves great seafood. I mean GREAT seafood. Totally mouth watering, sleep hounting food. We had been longing to go back again ever since. so we planned to revisit last night. But when we reached there – total disappointment – the diner was closed for renovation. Argh! So we settled for the kedai makan next door. I ate, but with great disappointment and this morning, I woke up with a diarrhoea.. huhu..






this was the second Malay movie i watched in the cinema. The first one was 'jgn pandang belakang'. Anyway, i would recommend this to everyone. the general plot was expected - but there were multiple hillarious scenes, unexpected turn ups.. it was a bit slow initially , but it gets better and better as the minutes pass. totally hillarious. so if u haven't watch - go watch.

5 comments:

how's life been treating u lately sis?

filem melayu tetap tak best..huhu

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Adoi, tak naklah tengok cite Melayu..serik beribu2 kali serik.