The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

You held my hand.
You said you were sorry.
And you went off.
My ears deafened.
My cheek turns wet.

Tears had betrayed me.

“I forbid you from flowing, tearie..I’m done crying over this person..”

But then again, it kept on flowing.
Non-stop.

No words were spoken.

What on earth do you expect me to say girl?

That I forgive u?
That everything will turn back normal?
And pretend that things are fine now that you’ve said those words?
Act as if nothing ever happened?

How I long to hear those words from you all this years.
Funny when it actually comes I feel like I never want to hear it at all.

You know..
I can forgive you alright.
If that will make u sleep soundly at night, then I will.
But just so u know,
U made a cut so deep that I will not so easily forget.




.



1 comments:

I have felt that before..and I've hurt other people like that too..