The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran


Why is it that when I finally arrived here, I feel like I don't belong here at all - and all I could think about is finding a way to flee.....


I thought it should bring me peace..That I'll feel at home..Like I've found something that I've always been looking for - but I didn't.

I feel miserable.
Like I'm walking through mud, waist high, heading no where.
I don't feel joy.

I'm getting more and more confused. What do I want really..??? Gaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhh....!!!!

9 comments:

YNWA

now I have to send out some cosmic signals to find out what that means..

cosmic signal? google je le..
p/s- nih okeh ke tak daaa..

hrrmmpp...i know what u need
- need a long break away from work
- be at home sweet home n family
- meet old friends
- encounter with some1 new perhaps partner?

:)

YNWA -you never walk alone?

yezza...

ohhhh....smart lady....!!!

Bal: thanx =)

manade thanx.. bayar maa.. hahaha :P