The Purple Sky

"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream" - Khalil Gibran

I love sappy movies. I just do. I know they're not good for my health - you know.. being single and all.. but once in a while they just made me feel like.. well - there's still hope. *ahaks*

I watched P/s: I love you almost a year ago (I know. I'm sooo outdated) and I thought it was the sweetest movie ever. I cried until I got dehydrated. Nonstop. Throughout the movie. (not that its surprising, for those who know me) Anyway, I just bumped into this one really great, super sweet movie a few days back - its called 'The Notebook'. Super sweet. Read the synopsis here (malas nak tulis sendiri)

Few years back before I entered med school, I once stumbled upon an old couple - probably in their 60s or 70s, sitting on a bench by a pool covered with lillies - holding hands. No conversation. Just gestures. It was a grand sight that I'd definitely remember forever. It was sweet.

*sigh*

*sigh*


2 comments:

wajib kawen...
tengok 3R aritu kan???
haha

jom pegi zimbabwe!